I have never had a boyfriend who would wear things I knitted for him, so I'm happy to know that it feels good. I thought it would.
Cult of Done Manifesto encountered on BoingBoing.
Abbreviated Instructions for Tubular Cast On (Circular Knitting)
- Using smaller needles, cast on half the required number of stitches.
- K1, P into the running thread between stitches.
- Repeat these rows at least twice:
- K 1, bring yarn forward, sl 1 as if to P, take yarn back.
- Take yarn back, sl 1 as if to P, bring yarn forward, P1.
- Switch to larger needles and K1, P1 for desired length.